*Specifications for a turn on include
**Specifications Service Call / Preventive Maintenance Inspections include
- Pressurizing the system
- Checking for visual leaks
- Inspecting and adjusting all heads
- Testing the back up battery and setting the controller to the spring setting
- If any repairs need to be made, the service technician will review them with the home owner
***Specifications for closing a system include
- Adjust heads
- Moving or raising heads due to accommodate seasonal plant growth.
- Regulating timer due to season changes & checking for leaks.
- Air blow-out of all irrigation lines and shut down of all controllers.
All material is guaranteed to be as specified. This is a labor warranty only. All work to be completed in a workman
like manner according to standard practices. All agreements contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our
control. Our workers are fully covered by Workmen's Compensation Insurance. Unless otherwise stated, there shall
be a one year warranty on all workmanship and materials from date of completion.
Property owner is responsible for property and boundary lines as well as any unmarked underground piping and/or
(All prices are subject to change without prior notification to customer)